DNS (Was ISPs)

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Wed Oct 24 17:46:19 CDT 2001

I was wondering if there is a way to overide this behavior myself.  I
have my linux workstation acting as the gatway to the net for my other
systems(i know I should not use the workstation as the firewall, but I
am cheap and lazy) The other systems are using the caching server on my
linux box while my linux box looks at road runner for its answers.  It
is agrivating.  I would love to over-ride this behavior.