Email

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Oct 24 14:37:33 CDT 2001

Point Outlook (LookOut!) to your Linux mailserver. You will want to make
sure
your mailserver can process the mail types you need. I recommend reading
O'Reilly's
on sendmail, at least the first 5 or 6 chapters anyway. It is not that
difficult to
set one up, but you should understand what you are doing first. I you
need more
guidance, I can send you a working sample server configuration when I
get home.

HTH,
Brian