ISP's

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Tue Oct 23 02:37:31 CDT 2001

At 05:30 PM 10/22/01 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

I think it's the $49.95 rate, I'm pretty sure its PPPoE -- uses Prodigy for
connection.  There is a manager software that allows her to "dial-in" so
she's not live all the time.  It also includes a phone number if she's on
the road (or if service down) so you can use a dial-up number.  (Nice touch
IMHO.)   I didn't get a chance to clock data rate, but seemed every bit as
speedy as my connection.  I'll have her run MSN Speed test sometime and see
what she gets back.

-- Bradley Miller