Answers [Was: ITEC?]

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Fri Oct 19 13:51:03 CDT 2001

I'll be at the itec at least some of the time, as my company also has a
booth.  I'd be happy to help whenever possible.

Does the lug need donations for the power??  I'd be happy to pitch in...  I
also might be able to pitch in on hardware as well, if needed.

Chris Midkiff
DataCapture Technologies, INC