Answers [Was: ITEC?]

A Duston hald at sound.net
Fri Oct 19 04:38:17 CDT 2001

I have just today received the packet for our booth at ITEC.

"Your complementary booth (A $2995 value!) information is enclosed"

We will need to supply carpet, table, and chairs.  We can bring our
own I am informed.  So that should be covered.

Electricity from Capital Electric: (http://www.capitalelectric.com)
110 Volt outlet single plug in
                        15 day Floor
                       pre-pay price
   0-1000 watts 10 Amp  $60     $75
1001-2000 watts 20 Amp  $90    $110

Bring our own powerstrips.  But the doc says power stips require
2000 Watt Outlet.  I need to check on that.

As far as what to do.  Hrmmm.  Suggestions?
Or even better volunteers?

Hal Duston
hald at sound.net