[KULUA] Re: Linux Certifications

Jonathan Hale maclaoch at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 15 19:46:11 CDT 2001

There are no regular meetings for KULUA... but the Kansas City Linux Users
Group usually meets at the library in downtown KCMO twice a month... info
can be found at http://www.kclug.org...  I just suggested having a meeting
within the meeting tomorrow night to discuss forming a study group because,
as of right now, downtown KCMO still sounds like it might be the best place
to meet... (At least two of us live in the south KC area... and one guy is
two hours north of KC... not to mention there may be some members of the
MLUG that want to come... though, I haven't heard anything from any of
them--probably because this thread was not sent to their list, so far as I
know...)