Linux driver needed...

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Sun Oct 14 15:15:46 CDT 2001

Things I find that are funny ...

A person that asks for help and then in the same breath turns around and
places stipulations on the help.  I used to help out people from where I
was raised all the time with their computers and I never asked for
compensation - just two words, "thank you".  I did this for awhile and it
didn't bother me at all - felt good helping people out and then *some*
people started abusing it ... placing restrictions on when and how *I*
could help *them* and not saying "thank you" or anything like that.  So, I
stopped and I made sure everyone knew why I stopped.

My parents taught me some very basic rules to live by.  I have mentioned
two above: a) Always say "thank you" when someone helps you (and maybe
other compensation depending on the situation) b) When asking for help,
you will do things to assist and make the job easier for the people
helping you.  Don't place stipulations on help.

The answer is that you want to go to freshmeat.net and look for SANE.  I
assume you hadn't done your research already or you would have found this.

Please, don't consider this a flame - it isn't.  It is just food for
thought.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman at dracken.com>  ||