Colocation providers

Aravind Gottipati a_gottipati at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 18:08:37 CDT 2001

If you are willing to shell out the $$$$ then there is another one
called netstandard. They have a great facility, compared to communitech.
They are also probably the most expensive in the KC area.  I once had to
do a cost benefit analysis about moving our servers over to their
hosting center.

bye
Aravind

sometime around Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 10:33:14AM -0500

--
Don't look for the meaning of life! It may have no meaning, or, even
worse, it may have a meaning of which you disapprove.