Colocation providers

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Fri Oct 5 15:14:08 CDT 2001

Well, there's cosimo.net and communitech.net

According to my last information, cosimo charged $70/U/mo for rack space and
$10/GB and had two or three OC-3 or better pipes; communitech charged $480/12U/mo
$4/GB and had about 4 OC-12 or better pipes.  Plus setup fees.

This information is about a year old.  The guys at cosimo are very personable.
I think cosimo is near the plaza and communitech is downtown.  They of course
have 24/7 card key access to the facilities.

HTH,

	Tony Hammitt