Mandrake 8.1

Cox, Michael michael.cox at honeywell.com
Fri Oct 5 12:19:40 CDT 2001

Let us know how it goes.  I've been hearing that updating 8.0 to 8.1 has
some "issues" and many people are advising a back-up of data and a fresh
install.

--

  .-.          Michael Cox
  /v       Linux user 199542
/(   )  riffraff at linuxgeekz.org
 ^^-^^   - Support Open Source -

http://www4.PetitionOnline.com/rot13/petition.html

deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin