Console

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed Nov 28 19:44:06 CST 2001

Oops, I should have been more specific:  I am talking about the specific one
that Mike sent the link about!  Maybe he can provide us with a report on how
well it works once he gets it (nudge, nudge, wink, wink!)  Or if someone out
there already has knowledge about how well this particular KVM switch
works...

Gene