Scripting languages

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Wed Nov 21 19:15:06 CST 2001

In perl, and I will assume in most other languages there are some
options you can run that will prevent malicious activity from happening.
One thing you can do is create a shell script that will execute these
options, and then put it in the path as perl instead of the perl binary.
Most of my systems, don't have users logging into them, so my fear is
less, so I haven't taken the time to explore this area as much.

--
JD Runyan
		"You can't milk a point."