Linux PDA experience?

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Wed Nov 21 15:10:39 CST 2001

I have talked with some of the folks at IBM, and they are moving more
and more towards Linux in all respects, one driving force is MS has
pissed them off. There is some internal strife in the RS/6000 groups as
to how far they go, but the Linux crowd is gaining the support of the
higher ups.  It takes time, but IBM is sort of the waking giant, and it
is MS and thier strong arm tactics that have woken this giant.  IBM will
more than likely be the largest commercial Linux vendor in less than 5
years.  Some will hate this, but one benefit will be the fact that Linux
will be able to run on one of the most stable hardware platforms I have
seen.

--
JD Runyan
		"You can't milk a point."