Linux PDA experience?

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Wed Nov 21 13:32:13 CST 2001

Any trouble setting up, or was it pretty much just find and run the JPilot
RPM?  Is there a HOWTO you'd recommend?

> Lotus Notes definitely works with the Palm OS based products,
> but I'm not sure about Linux based.

Reportedly runs under WINE, and IBM has documented how to get it to work.
Wonder if you could get Hotsync to run under WINE as well?  Then you'd be
set.

IBM's Linux support is mostly for Linux as a server OS.  Then again, their
end-user desktop support has never been that good...