virus 1

Steven Brendtro sbrendtro at home.com
Fri Nov 16 11:35:34 CST 2001

Aldis,

I have purchased a copy of RAV antivirus, but have not yet insalled it.
After searching for weeks, it was the ONLY antivirus solution I could find
for Linux.  It runs $29 for the desktop version, $300 for the mail server
version, and comes with all the bells and whistles like automated daily
updates via cron jobs, decent installer program, etc.

Here is there site: http://www.rav.ro/

Hope this helps you,
Steven Brendtro.