Green screen of death??

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Nov 15 16:43:44 CST 2001

Sorry, for offending you. I was referring to the person in your link,
not you. I only have the Duron, and of course many K6 flavors. The RSOD
was in Winblows 95. I have only met one other person who has seen one.
Very rare, I should have taken a picture. Ahh, such is life ...

As far as DDR, I am holding off until the dust settles. I have had way
too many bleeding wounds, thank you very much. ;)

Brian