Lotus Domino R5 on Linux(Notes Defender)

IOCON at aol.com IOCON at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 13:45:01 CST 2001

Heh...I take great offensive to your "yeah you know" as if Notes is a bad eniviorment to develop
in. Like your brother-in-law I'm a Notes developer also, and developing on Notes is know less
challeging than developing in any other enviroment...Also notes supports some of the most advance
languages around, ie (Java, vs-basic, C++,XML,HTML, and WAP). I'd rather be developing in Notes
than developing shell-scripts or here user whine about about they can't remeber there passwords...