debian

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Thu Nov 8 20:56:18 CST 2001

If you want to use a .deb on a RPM based system you first have to run it
through alien.  My personnal recommendation is to find the same package
that you want to install as a .rpm and go from there.

FYI if you didn't know ... .deb is the package format popularized by
Debian.

||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman at dracken.com>  ||