New topic - CD Replication

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Wed Nov 7 19:40:54 CST 2001

For a very small run (less than 1000...) you probably ought to try looking
for companies targeting musicians instead of data CD's.  Makes no difference
to them what is on the CD, as long as it's legal.  KC Musician does
duplication, their web site (kcmusician.com) lists 100 quantity for $550,
labeled and packaged.  There are others around, but this is the only one
that I am familiar with.  Run a google search and you'll find a dozen or so.

Chris Midkiff