Jobs? This is the last I'll say about it.

Brian Densmore densmoreb at ctbsonline.com
Wed Mar 28 23:20:39 CST 2001

There is more COBOL out there than you realize. I am currently heading a
project to convert a customer's mainframe database/code to an NT. We are
taking the COBOL running it through a converter to make the mainframe COBOL
work on MicroFocus COBOL. It was less expensive to re-use the COBOL than to
convert to some other "better" language.
Granted COBOL has a limited life-time, but people have been saying that ever
since I started college (2 decades ago)!

Jared, good luck in your job search, I have no useful contacts for you, but
the recommendation to check out the local colleges is a good idea.