I would like to apologize...

Mick Ohrberg micke at kc.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 23:46:55 CST 2001

Oh geez... This brings back memories... I don't know if you all were around
in Europe in the early to mid-90's, possibly late 80's, when the battle for
the game-console-with-a-keyboard-throne was going on... Atari vs. Amiga. The
battles were bloody. The casualties were plenty. Some were scarred for life.

	/Mick