Uh-oh...

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Fri Mar 23 15:46:01 CST 2001

And I thought that programs like Comet Cursor and those stupid pests,
er, pets were just getting put on the client computers at work to keep
me busy.

In all seriousness, of the computers that come to me for repair, 90%
have 2-5 of these type of programs loaded on them and are causing freaky
lockups.  5% are bad hardware (we have a couple of main culprits that we
are just waiting for the last of them to die, G200 video cards and WDC
64AA hard drives) and 5% are computers with old ghost images that would
need updating anyway.