Network OS's (Was:Off Topic - Novell Contractor Needed)

Mike Coleman mkc at mathdogs.com
Thu Mar 22 20:35:45 CST 2001

"Jonathan Hutchins, Rune Webmaster" <hutchins at therune.com> writes:
> We've found NT to be extremely stable - the servers here have been running
> continuously since late 1998 without a crash, and the majority of
> workstations simply don't have problems.

I don't have a dog in this race, but this statement seems hard to believe.
You're saying you have a network of 5000 NT systems and not one of them has
crashed a single time in the last two years?

(All of the NT systems I've ever observed have crashed several times per
month, but perhaps my situation is unusual.)

--Mike

Mike Coleman, mkc at mathdogs.com
  http://www.mathdogs.com -- problem solving, expert software development