Off Topic - Novell Contractor Needed

Jeremy Fowler jeremy at microlink.net
Wed Mar 21 18:38:29 CST 2001

Ok, I was wrong. I guess there are people who do use Netware at home. I don't
understand why, it seems a little bit of an overkill. However, I agree with all
of you; Netware is fast, stable, and an all around great NOS. If you can justify
the cost of Netware for home use, by all means use it. If you get it free from
the company you work for, even better.

-Jeremy