Fax/voice server

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Mar 19 19:00:18 CST 2001

I have a dual function machine (fax,copier,answering machine) but it uses
an ink film roller.  I instead use  a free service that gives me a phone
number for all my faxes.  It's my own number (albeit in California) and you
don't have to have a 2nd phone line then.   I get my faxes emailed to me,
usually within 5 minutes or less of being sent.  Then I have all my faxes
at an instant if I need to re-print them.  It works very slick and takes
about 5 minutes to setup.   I like cheap, reliable, and fast to setup.   ;-)

-- Bradley Miller