now video card topic

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Wed Mar 7 21:02:43 CST 2001

Thanks for the assist, I'm at work right now, and if I come to the meeting,
I'm not going to have time to mess with the machine first.  I have tried the
Expert mode, I must have missed the option.

I'll bring the system in for the Install Fest tonight, between the bunch of
us, we should be able to get it going. I have the Source and XInstall.sh for
the latest XFree and KDE's latest Mandrake Binary RPM's on the machine.  The
disk has a Winders partition, so we ought to be able to wipe the current
Mandrake install and save the downloads.

Anybody have a pressed copy of Mandrake 7.2 they can bring in?  My copy is a
burn, and my CDRom reads burns slowly...

Do we need anything for the meeting (hub, etc) that I can bring?

On a different note:  Anyone North of the River interested in Car-Pooling to
the meetings?

Chris Midkiff
DataCapture Technologies
chris at datacaptech.com