Meeting reminder

Chris Midkiff chris at datacaptech.com
Wed Mar 7 16:14:22 CST 2001

I'm having an "Install" problem, I have a GForce 2 mx based card, and have
been trying (unsuccessfully) to get it running correctly under either
Mandrake or Redhat.  Has anyone tried this setup?  I have had no end of
problems...  The driver from nvidia requires XFree86 4.0.1 or latter, and
when I upgrade to this version of X, I loose my KDE desktop.

Right now, the machine is in pretty sorry shape, probably needs a complete
re-install.  If anyone thinks they can help, I'll box the whole thing up and
bring it to the meeting.

Thanks

Chris Midkiff
DataCapture Technologies