what happened to everyone?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Mar 6 20:24:14 CST 2001

Thanks Everybody for the great ideas! I figured out the mail. On a hunch, I
added "www" to the addresses, and yahoo liked that! Go figure! Not sure what
would cause this!? Must be related to the name servers (not mine, my ISP
host).

BTW, there was a post recently for the Computer Outlet down at 7803 Quivera.
It is a really great place. They still have some 486 laptops for $100 (not
good enough for my power hungry self, got a 380z ThinkPad). And lot's of
other neat stuff, plus they actually have a Linux guy there. Great service,
too!
http://www.cyberspacemarket.com/computers/home.asp?c=home

Best Regards,
Brian