PHP driven site finally launched

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Fri Mar 2 17:07:23 CST 2001

Congratulations!  Looks really great, nice and fast, too.  Gotta love Linux.

You ought to try to make an announcement to some news websites, possibly
even write up a 'how I used Linux/Open Source to do a really great website
in half of the time it would take with that other OS' article for some magazine
or something like that.  Just a thought.  We need more success stories and
I can't imagine that it would hurt your revenue to have lots of other people
looking at the site.  Heck, you might even get paid from the magazine...

Have a good weekend,

    Tony

P.S. Chris, I didn't mean to offend you, I apologize.  The previous thread
was meant to be light hearted and I did offer to help anyone out who needed
filter rules set up.  I hope you can forgive my enthusiasm.  I didn't think
that this was on a personal level.  I just replied to you because I didn't think
the reply needed wide distribution.