PHP driven site finally launched

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Mar 2 16:36:55 CST 2001

Whew!  I've been on pins and needles for the past few weeks (months)
waiting to get this new site launched.   It's finally out there and relies
heavily on Linux/PHP/MySQL.

http://www.golakeozarks.com

>From the banner ads to just about every aspect of the site, it's all Linux.
 (Ok, except for my real estate and boat engines which are in Cold Fusion
on an NT box but siphon data back to the site via MySQL.)  There is a web
cam going up soon (the Axis 2000) that even uses Linux (core
hardware/firmware).   If you get a chance, check it out.    Any hints or
tips would be appreciated!

Thanks to everyone who helped me with those little questions here and
there.   This site will be advertised in 300 newspapers, USA Today, the KC
Star, St. Louis Dispatch and on radio/TV/etc...   It's very exciting to
work on a project this large and with this much exposure.   I think it's
time to move to a bigger server.  ;-)

-- Bradley Miller