Brackets

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 03:30:08 CST 2001

Yes, but then the subject lines would all be 8 characters longer, making it even
harder to read on a small screen.  I imagine that most of us already have filter
rules set up for handling the list traffic.  I'd be glad to help out anyone else
who isn't set up.

I'm sure that you could make up a procmail rule to append the [KCLUG] to the
beginning of your local copy of the subject line, that way everyone's happy.

I really don't see a reason to change this globally since it's a per-user
preference about how we want this to look.  Filtering on to: or cc: is easy.

Just my humble opinion

	Tony