Firewall

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Mon Jun 18 13:05:18 CDT 2001

I am running a 486 DX280 with RedHat 6.2 - kernel 2.2.17 patched to
include IPSec Packet support for IPChains as my firewall at home.  I
have Comcast @Home for my broadband internet service with a static IP
address.  I have another machine (P5-166) that I want to use as a
webserver for internal and external sources.  What program(s) do I need
to look at to redirect any http requests from outside (read: Internet)
from my firewall box to my webserver box?  I DO NOT want to use LRP or
any other floppy-based solution, as it has taken me a while to get my
firewall running EXACTLY how I want, and I need the IPSc packet
forwarding ability to do work from home.

Thanks,
Gene Dascher