Comcast & VPN - with NAT Router?]]

Matthew G. Copple direwolf at kc.rr.com
Fri Jun 15 18:34:26 CDT 2001

Frankly, I don't think it is a matter of not being detected. I think, like
RoadRunner, that @home has grown so fast that it has trouble enough keeping
the network up and running, let alone worrying about what any particular
user is doing on it.

It is my opinion (and not an informed one) that most terms of service are
honored only in the breach. They wait until someone takes such outrageous
advantage of them that they can't ignore it, and then they slam everyone.
After the fire dies down, they stop reading the logs again, and wait for the
next fool who decides that he or she can run a world-class ISP off of
his/her cable connection to trip the scales.

Matt