LinuxFund, will that be cash or credit?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Jun 14 03:34:47 CDT 2001

Ahem -- it's not *exactly* free . . . much like a certain alarm company
with the letters resembling BDT, it's going to cost someone something.
Much like ads, or spam -- it's all with a price.

But seriously, to do this, the "organization" would need to form a
non-profit entity and then donate "profits" to a charity organization.
Again -- this is getting pretty "pricey" because you have to factor time
and expenses to incorporate.

-- Bradley Miller