[KULUA] Perl Puzzles -- a challenge for Perl mongers

Jeffrey Watts watts at jayhawks.net
Wed Jun 6 21:29:15 CDT 2001

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Stephen D. Spencer wrote:

> Advocacy in this form is proverbially like the fellow with the C4 suit
> walking into the shopping center: it will get you no sympathy from the
> world at large and only the support of other zealots.

Stephen, that's one of the best analogies I've seen in a while.  I've
added you to my signatures collection.  :)

Jeffrey.

o-----------------------------------o
| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer         | "Advocacy in this form is proverbially  |
| Network Systems Management |  like the fellow with the C4 suit       |
| Sprint Communications      |  walking into the shopping center: it   |
o----------------------------|  will get you no sympathy from the      |
                             |  world at large and only the support of |
                             |  other zealots."                        |
                             |  -- Stephen Spencer                     |
                             |  Responding to a Perl vs Python debate  |