DSL Provider Recommendations

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Tue Jun 5 19:20:38 CDT 2001

> Birch is only available to businesses...So far.
> Resident is not available yet...

I guess I forgot to mention, the service is for a business office, so I'm OK
with Birch.

> There is also Sprint ION...

Saddly, Sprint ION is not yet available in Topeka.  Despite our closeness to
KC, we usually get the new Sprint products several years after they show up
in the KC area.  I guess there aren't enough Sprint higher-ups who routinely
travel down I-70 :-/

Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net

P.S.  Will anyone with DSL comments please reply to my address above, as
well as the list?  I subscribed, but don't seem to be getting e-mail from
the list yet, and the archives are a few days behind the times...