Linux Games

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Sat Jul 21 12:03:45 CDT 2001

Just an FYI:  I was in Electronics Boutique in Oak Park Mall this past
weekend and they had 4 Loki titles (I only remember Soldier of Fortune
because that is one of the games I was looking for) for $9.99.   I
thought that was pretty good.  As soon as I upgrade my computer (by
either adding a second processor or getting a whole new MB & CPU), I'm
going back to pick up SoF.

For those of you interested in 3D modeling & animation apps, I am
getting the opportunity to use the Linux port of Maya 4 for a while to
help a local author out with a book he is writing on Maya.  I'm fairly
excited about this, as Maya has been used to create the FX from 'Stuart
Little' to 'The Perfect Storm' to 'Final Fantasy'.

Later,
Gene