Linux Mailing List App - Update

Steven L. Brendtro sbrendtro at home.com
Fri Jul 20 08:31:01 CDT 2001

Sorry....

One quick addition.  Are there easy methods of weeding obsolete addresses
out of the list?  What are people's experiences with such weeding?

Thanks again,
Steve Brendtro

to one or more email list(s).  It needs to be able to have only one or two
people who will be able to send messages to the entire list.  The rest of
the subscribers will only be able to receive messages, and change their
status on the list (i.e. add or remove from list).  It would be nice if the
list was maintained in a MySQL database.

I have heard of Majordomo but I have no experience with it.  What if any of
these capabilities does it have?  Is it easy to set up?  Are there any other
apps I should consider?  What are their pros/cons?

Thanks in advance!

Steven Brendtro