programming/network administration schools

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jul 17 13:50:00 CDT 2001

I would suggest looking at the local accredited junior colleges. One
downside is all the other crap they make you take to get a degree. Some also
offer technical degree programs. I would suggest Johnson County CC. - I hear
they have some great programs. They are much more cost effective. Then of
course there are tech schools. I don't want to start another flame war on
which is best, so I suggest you check out as many as possible and choose the
one that fits YOUR goals best. And if you have a hard time determining if
certain courses would fit what you want, I'm sure there are plenty on this
list who would offer their opinions. ;')>

Brian