programming/network administration schools

crash3m crash3m at crosswinds.net
Tue Jul 17 06:39:32 CDT 2001

My parent's recently offered to pay for some type of technical schooling for
me.  I am interesting in programming or network admin.  I have checked with a
few places about their training, but the best I've found is 2, 5 day $1500
courses over c++ and various other crap on NT/2000 administration.  I was
wondering if anyone knew of a good certification/training place in the KC
Metro that offers courses several weeks/months in length (so I have time to
use/apply the knowledge instead of trying to cram it all into a 5 day span.)

Matt Luettgen