Paranoia

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Sun Jul 15 17:33:01 CDT 2001

Yea, and I'll go back to posting with even more obvious sarcasm and more
smileys.  Just to keep people from thinking I'm paranoid.

Brian is exactly right, if you use commercial software, you should accept
the terms of their license.  Sure, the licenses probably aren't really
legally enforcable, they may never get tested in court.  But if you really
think that you need M$ software, be prepared to pay the $'s.

In any case, thanks for the entertaining thread everyone =-]

I may see you all Tuesday at Denny's but not at the meeting.  If anyone needs
to borrow the networking equipment or needs distro discs, let me know ahead
of time and I'll try to give them to someone who will be going.

Later,

	Tony