Team Manager

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Jul 13 17:50:54 CDT 2001

At 12:41 PM 7/13/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a Linux software solution that has the same
>functionality of Microsoft Team Manager?  Team Manager lets you recieve
>tasks and send updates when the task is complete (SIMPLISTIC overview).
>
>Thanks,
>Gene

I haven't looked at product, but I made something that resembles the
"simplistic" view of what you mentioned.  I needed something for our
development staff, so I came up with a PHP based task list program.  It
stores tasks, archives closed items, and I have it branching off from a web
board forum area.  So far it works pretty good . . . all web based so we
use it for our default startup pages.

-- Bradley Miller