Whack whack

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Jul 13 16:02:23 CDT 2001

In M$ Explorer at least // and \ don't matter, because good ol' M$ changes
\ typed in on the command line to //. And ! is commonly called bang (as in
"dollar bang" $! - to reboot a Unisys mainframe [ although this is not a
recommended technique for rebooting a Unisys mainframe, if you use this
technique make sure your resume is up to date ;')> ]. I have never heard
whack for , although I do remember hearing it used for the | a long time
ago (80's). But, you never know what you're gonna git when you crawl into a
hole with Windoze.

to allow for DOS and Unix users.