Whack whack

Margrave, Thomas TMargrave at starbase.com
Fri Jul 13 13:09:49 CDT 2001

To top off the whole story,  I ask what is "" and he replied "whack" and
then I ask what is "/" and the response was a "whack".  I ask how do you
tell the difference between them and his reply was "They are the same and it
does not matter between '/' and '' "

I thought this was too funny and had to  share with the group.