let's play chicken!

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jul 5 20:12:15 CDT 2001

You know, I was looking at that. The big problem I see with the whole thing
is that, you won't know if you passed until they are done with the beta test
sometime AFTER the September launch. Also, testing began June 22 and runs
for a month. No thanks, I think I'll go with LPI certification (when I get
around to finish studying for it). Not that I have a problem with playing
chicken, but I do have issues with burning money. It just doesn't give off
enough heat and burns too fast.