@Home Problems

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed Jan 31 17:01:36 CST 2001

Has anyone on the Comcast at home system noticed network lags lately?  I have
been having problems the last 2 days with decreased speed and seeming loss
of connection.  Maybe it is because they are doing massive construction down
the street from us, maybe I am having problems with my gateway.  On that
note, what is the best way to watch data that goes in & out of a Linux
system?  I am running a RedHat 6.2 system with kernel 2.2.17 patched to
route IPSec traffic.  I have been running this kernel for 3 weeks with NO
problems or speed degradation.

Thanks,

Gene Dascher
Systems Developer