My server's so secure, even I can't get in!

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jan 30 20:08:24 CST 2001

Help!
My Mailserver's not getting all it's mail. Apparently my attempts to harden
my system against attack have been more successful than I imagined. I am not
getting mail from Yahoo or Hotmail. There may be other ones, too! I have
POP3 and IMAP stealthed (denied and messages thrown into my mailbox). Could
that have anything to do with it? I get e-mail from my account here at work
and from another internet account I use. Most of the ports are locked down.
I used Bastille to harden the system.
I'm running Sendmail, I haven't seen any errors in the sendmail log.

Thanks,
Brian Densmore
Associate
Computech Business Solutions