Best distro to start from scratch again 1 1 1 1

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jan 30 16:15:17 CST 2001

Not to knock BSD. It's a great OS, but I think you're splitting hairs. All
of those top boxes Linux and BSD have 100% uptime. Ok so some have been up
for 4-5 years and the Linux boxes only 3, but BSD is a little older than
Linux, it should be expected.

My two cents:
I also have been very pleased with Mandrake. It has worked the best for me
of all the ones I've tried. I've got to say though, I hate Debian. Maybe I
just need to play with it more.

Brian Densmore
<mailto:DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>
Associate