IPMASQ on the @home network......

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Jan 25 14:39:34 CST 2001

Right click on network neighborhood, choose protocol tab, select TCP/IP
protocol, click on properties button, select routing tab, select Enable IP
forwarding checkbox. This needs to be on for Samba to work and I believe
also for IP Masquerading, not sure if it is necessary otherwise, I always
turn it.

At least on NT.

Brian