IPMASQ on the @home network......

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at askpioneer.com
Wed Jan 24 21:18:30 CST 2001

AHHHH, NOw I understand.  i thought you were running a web server.  OK.

On your Windows box, you need to enter the DNS server IP addresses for
Comcast under the Network Properties.  You need to put the IP of the Linux
box in for the default gateway under the Windows Network Properties.
Finally, the Windows box needs an IP on the private network (your home
network (192.168.x.x or 10.0.0.x) that matches up with the Private IP you
picked for your Linux box.  Let me know if you need the details for this.

It sounds like you mostly need the DNS numbers in there.